This post is not about the main "Create Issue" interface.
The default issue type for my Project is Bug. When I load the Board for my Project I can scroll down and click "+ Create" to create one or more issues with just a type and title and no other information. The default type for the first issue I create is Task. If I change the type during creation to Bug then it will continue to create Bugs for further issues created in the same window. However, if I open a new window or close and re-open the site then I will again be presented Task as the selected issue type to create.
I see two reasonable solutions to this bug:
- Remember the last used issue type per user, like the Create Issue interface does, including across sessions and logins.
- Start each load of the interface with the default issue type of the Project.