Hey,
I've been trying to add new services to a service management project, but I've only could do it through the interface. Here's the referenceCreate a service | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Is there a way to do it by API?I didn't find anything in documentation's page
Until this moment is not possible to add new Affected Services via API. So I'm closing this ask.
Hi,
Maybe it helps: if premium license, it's possible to add services through OpsGenie integration. OpsGenie API offers this method to create service via API: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/service-api
You can create a service in OpsGenie and then it appears as a service in JSM.
Cheers
Hi @Luanna Gobbato
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/intro/
https://answers.sap.com/questions/13243160/service-order-creation-via-api.html
Nope, it didn't help. I've read the docs before I write this question in Community I did open a ticket asking Atlassian Support about this issue, and they return that it's not possible to do it through API. Thanks for trying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.