Im trying to do a advance compare for todays date specifically and it keeps telling me the condition doesnt match. My end goal is to apply this logic to tell a rule that if the jiradate = 12/25/2022 then dont run.
Hi @Dom Malgieri
I'm not quite sure what is it that you want to achieve.
{{now.jiraDate}} yields today's date (now) in the jira format. What you are trying to do is to compare the now date with an expression that returns null ({{now.jiraDate.12/01/2022}}). So what is it that you want to compare? Today's date with a specific date?
Correct, or rather a string of dates...holidays but if I need to compare them individually thats fine. I just cant seem to get it to compare the current date to a set date. I set the others date as today to see if I could get it to work instantly and then from there i could adjust the date as needed.
Then try this:
Success. Much appreciated. Is there a way to do multiple dates or can it only be one date at a time?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.