User case:
I have:
On my advanced roadmap,
Project "Square"
Initiative Issue Type "Apple"
branch>>>Epic Issue Type "Orange"
branch>>>Story Issue Type "Banana"
On my team-managed board,
Project "Triangle"
Misc. issues
--------------------------------
What I want my automations to be able to do:
When I create a misc. issue in Project "Triangle", let's call it "Cat"
In a field inside the issue "Cat", if I enter a text into a field that matches the same one in Project Square/Apple/Orange/Banana, I want that misc. issue to LINK to "Banana" as a sub-task.
AND...
using the same trigger of creating an issue called "Cat", I want it to CREATE a sub-task IN "Banana" and title that sub-task the same title as the issue "Cat". Meanwhile, I want to tie the "Start Date" in Cat to the "Start Date in Banana/sub-task so that whenever the Start Date changes in Cat, it automatically changes in Banana/sub-task too.
I know this is a lot, and I appreciate any help.
Thanks!