I am new to API. I have a question, is there a way to do a api call in postman to get list of projects and their respective project leads using a certain permission scheme ?
Hi @Fawad Haq
Why do you want to use Permission Scheme? For filtering?
You can use this end point.
/rest/api/3/project/search?expand=lead
This will give you project name with their names. I have a script that will generate a csv file with project names along with leads. I explained how it works here.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Thank you Ravi, i want to filter by permission schemes. Am i able to do that.
Hi,
Is there a way get projects by permission schema.
I have created a custom field with Elements Connect - Live - Text. And I want to get only a specific permission schema's projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.