I'm using aura tab group with aura tabs and it looks great on confluence but the content is missing in the exported PDF. Is there any workaround to make it work?
formatted confluence:
exported pdf:
Hi @Anastasiia Shyshak 👋
It could potential be a type of content that is unable to be exported to a PDF from Confluence. For reference, the following content is included in space exports...
A note to add when exporting to PDF:
Confluence's PDF export feature is designed to handle a wide variety of content, but on rare occasions the PDF Export process may fail due to an unrecognized customization. If that happens, the PDF export screen will indicate the title of the page in which the problem occurred, to help you diagnose the cause of the failure.
The above looks like what you're currently experiencing with the test page. It may be helpful to get in touch with Aura Support directly to see if they can help, you can raise a support ticket here >> https://appanvil.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1910374445/Aura+-+Support+Cloud
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Anastasiia Shyshak
Customizations are not exported when performing the page export
For more customizations please refer to the link here
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/advanced-pdf-export-customizations
Thanks,Pramodh
Thank you, Laura. I'll raise a support
Happy I could help 😊
Thank you, Pramodh. I did see that page but didn't find it helpful. It describes more generic stuff - headers, footers, size of the page but not how to make content visible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.