I have a resolved status and a reopen status in my ticket workflow. I want the status to change from resolved to reopened if the reporter replies to the ticket.How is this done, as the trigger documentation is not clear to the layman.
Hi @Shannon Fitzgerald and welcome to Community!
You can create an automation rule to reopen the issue if a comment is added by the reporter. It would look like this:
Automation rules are available in your Project settings > Automation.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Thank you! I was looking in completely the wrong place.
@Manon Soubies-Camy while I was looking into this, I also found the legacy automation for customer response when 'Waiting for support". How would I have it so that I can have two different statuses in the trigger here?would it look likeStatus = "Waiting for support" OR "In progress" AND "Request Type" is not EMPTYorStatus = "Waiting for support" OR Status = "In progress" AND "Request Type" is not EMPTY
Hi @Shannon Fitzgerald,
Are you still trying to reopen an issue when its reporter adds a comment? I'm not sure to understand what you are trying to achieve with the above rule.
I would suggest not using the legacy automation, the classic automation rules are more advanced and easier to debug
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.