Hi,
I really need some advice on a Jira setup I'm trying to achieve. I've used Jira before as a user, but I've never had to set it up for a company and now, that's what I've been tasked with. I've got to grips with all the basic stuff, but I'm struggling with workflows and workflow schemes.
Here's what I need to do...
- Set up a scrum board for a development team (I've done this)
- Assign a workflow to that board (I've done this)
- Set up a Kanban board for BA's (I've done this)
- The BA Kanban board needs to follow a different workflow to scrum workflow
- Need another board and workflow for test and release - need advice on this as I think it should be part of the dev workflow?
Questions.
- Can you move issues automatically between boards. For example, when a BA has moved an issue in 'Done' on their Kanban board, can a set up some kind of post function to- move that issue to open on the development scrum board? Or, will this need to be a manual process?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I feel like I'm going round in circles to meet these requirements.