I don't see kanban board in my project in Chrome for macOS (last version both). Jira show only header and blank screen instead of pools.How to fix it?
If it is browser specific I would clear cache, close and reopen browser. Check for updates. Use different browser until such time that an update comes. Feel free to report to Atlassian Support if it persists.
clear cache, close and reopen browser. - don't work
same problem, works well in safari, but empty in chrome
Same problem. No configuration changes caused this, as I saw the board widget suddenly go blank in chrome.
I'm following this thread as I am also experiencing this issue in Chrome for MacOS (Monterey). I have Chrome's latest version (Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (x86_64)).
I saw it in another thread there are issues with backlogs and board loading, might refer to this for further updates https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/
not sure if there was any update on Jira side, but after Chome updated to 97.0.4692.99 the problem is gone
I can also now access the board after updating Chrome to 97.0.4692.99.
A lot of bugs in developer console
Any updates? macOS, M1, Chrome Version 98.0.4758.80 (Official Build) (arm64)
Still having this issue: Chrome Version 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (arm64)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.