I am trying to make my page public and have followed the steps here (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/share-content-externally-with-public-links/) and have the global options turned on to share. The question is how do I view the public page- when I go to share i do not have a public link toggle, and when I copy the link and open it, it takes me to my version of the page. Do i need a higher plan than standard?
Thanks for any suggestions
Debbie
@Debbie Conner Welcome to Confluence!
Have you tried logging out of your instance and then opening the public link? You may be redirecting to your internal access while you remain logged in.
Can you share the link so I can test (I don't have access to your instance)?
Thanks for helping- I did log out of all open confluence open "things" and sent the link to an email not associated with confluence but still showed up. The copy link that i get when I hit the share button is
https://gutt-c.atlassian.net/l/c/M1BwnZcm
@Debbie Conner this is what I see...
Is this what you are trying to share?
YES! but when i open the link it shows the admin side of things. Is it supposed to do that? I was just trying to confirm how others saw the page.
Deb
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.