Hello everyone,
First of all, happy new year to everyone! Wish you the best of luck for this year!
I have some questions about a Dashboard I need to finish, I made most of the requests but I still have those requests that are pending, but with my little knowledge I haven't found any gadget for that :
- - Number of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
- - Types of tickets processed per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)
- - Visuals Types processed per month over the year 2022 (+ one more per country per month)
- - Breakdown by custom field "Integration Type" of the "Landing" issue type per month for the year 2022 (+ one per country per month)
- - Breakdown of the "Creation / Integration" field by month over the year 2022 (+ another one by country by month)
- - Total number of tickets processed per month for all countries over the year 2022 VS the "All countries" country
- - Number of hours spent per ticket type per month over the year 2022 (+ another one per country per month)
If someone can just tell me if you think that is possible and if you have a gadget in mind that can be useful for it?
Thank you very much
Have a nice day,
JH