In the Jira's old version, existed the report in image - Appointment of hours report
Where is this report in the Jira Cloud version?
are you asking about logging work? If so it is still there but appears different than your image.
hi @Jack Brickey , Thanks for answering.
Do you know where this option is?
You can access it from various views. For example in the detailed issue view I click on time tracking in the right side bar area and I am prompted to enter Time spent as shown below. You can also do this via you're board by clicking on an issue and then clicking on the… In the top right and select log work. Again how are you do this can vary depending on the type of project you're using and the actual view you're looking at. However I have to wonder if I'm off base with your actual request here since this is a pretty straightforward process.
my problem is not logging in work
In that image of the old version, I was able to generate a report of my daily hours.
In Jira Cloud I don't know where I generate this hours report by "my user" and not by project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.