Hello,
does anyone know about new feature in SLAs? From today we see different format of our SLAs. Usually we were able to see only time (number). Now SLAs are displayed as a date.
Best regards,
Nataly
Hi @Natálie ,
This was indeed a change that is rolling out to the instances.
Some things are still being discussed as making it configurable, but you can read more about it in the announcement here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/A-fresh-look-at-SLAs-in-Jira-Service-Management/ba-p/1881636
Hi @Natálie
Sorry I can’t replicate the behaviour.
In my view, I see the following:
Could you please confirm if this is something you see in the issue search page?
Regards.
We are also seeing the change this morning, for ourselves, it's a good addition
issues search is unchanged. But when I open any of these tickets, I see the SLA format described above.
Ticket:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.