Hi,
I'm following this text to create a personal space-
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-your-personal-space-777010869.html
When I select the profile picture, I don't get option as in number 2 listed above. All I get is- "View Account", "View Requests", "Log Out".
Does my user profile not have this privilege, therefore not shown in options list in the drop down?
Hi @Nadeem.Hassan Welcome to the Atlassian Community!Could you please confirm which confluence cloud plan are you using ?It is possible that your site-admins have disabled Personal Space permissions for user groups in Global Permissions. In that case you won't be able to create personal space and reach out to your site-admins for help. Let us know if that's the case.
Hi K,
Thanks for the quick response.
I'm just going through the new starter check list, posted here-
https://dsdmoj.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CPO/pages/1499005453/PCUAM+New+Hire+Checklist
Any idea who the site admin might be for "dsdmoj.atlassian.net"
Thanks.
Hi Nadeem, We as community members won't be able to help you to find out site admins since we don't have access to check that. You can probably ask your colleagues around who might be aware of who they are OR you can raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support who can you help you with this.
Hi Kishan,
I'm sorted now thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.