Hello, experts:
Here I am, again, trying to make my app works.
I was able to make my app connect to Jira Rest Api using OAUTH2 (3LO) and my account. I went to my developer console, configured my APP, and added app ID and secret to my code, and it works flawesly.
Then it was time to a customer to connect to the app and get some issues. I opened the app, went to the authorize page, logged in with her credentials, and... It has no permission to connect to Jira.
So, I wrote a mail to Atlassian support in order to make the app public. After a Week, I was able to reconfigure the app in my developer console with public permissions. Great.
Today, I started the app again, logged in with customer account and a window error appeared:
"Something went wrong
You don't have an Atlassian Jira site to connect WebExtranet to. Visit http://www.atlassian.com to create a site.
Something's not right? Raise a support request."
I don't know what it means. This "user" has no real Atlassian account (just a customer account), so it can't has any Jira site. And still, can't connect to my site to get their issues. What am I doing wrong?