Hello,
We are new to the cloud, but have a local hosted confluence version. I am looking for someone we can paid to help us migrate from our self hosted version to the cloud.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks
Bo, AutoRemind
Hi @Bo Nielsen ,
do you want to migrate your Jira, or Confluence to the cloud?
If Jira, we have an app to help you out with that (we can also do the support/consulting):
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223930/jira-jira-issue-sync-2-way-integration-migration-new-app
App works on Jira Cloud/Server/DC, and is available as SaaS or On-Premise.
disclaimer: I'm the Co-Founder of Getint.io platform
I believe that the recommendations you'll get here are great! You can also check in the Marketplace:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=cloud%20migration
This assessment and article on migration tools seem good resources as well:
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/assess/migration-assessment
https://www.atlassian.com/migration/plan/cloud-guide#migration-tools
Hi @Bo Nielsen
if I understood your message correctly, you're looking for someone to perform the actual migration for you and not for apps or something similar, right?
You can search in Atlassian's partner directory for a partner near your location - who maybe also speaks your (Danish/Swedish/Norwegian?) language. 😀
Cheers,Matthias.
PS: I'm working for K15t who are also an Atlassian solution partner located in Stuttgart, Germany.
Hi Jacek, Sorry that was not clear. We have confluence in self hosted version currently. Bo
Thank you Carlos
Thank You Matthias. I reach out to a couple of them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.