For an Epic, I try to 'Create Issue in Epic' by button and by '+'
A new task is created but it is not linked to the epic.
Is it a know bug? a configuration issue? any suggestion?
How do you create issues in epic?
Hi @Talya Yurman
The 'Create Issue in Epic' by button and by '+' functionality is working fine for me. Can you share more details?
jira.permission.*
Kind Regards
Utkarsh
Hi
1. Not a specific epic, we use epics only in one project.
2. I do not know about any workflow properties restricting permissions for that workflow status
I will appreciate your support,
Thanks
Talya
Hi Talya,
What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management?
I am not much familiar with these definitions
The Epic issue is only used at 'SW Tasks' project.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.