Yesterday I ran a one time scheduled task to create 5 sub-task for 190 issues inside a project. Ever since that rule has ran, all automations in every project is not being triggered, instead it seems automation is running every 5-20mins. Most of these automations are simple (update assignee when issue is created), and they are all local (none global).
Nothing else seems wrong with my instance and all the automations are working once they do get triggered, and if I set the rule to run immediately it works just fine. When I check any automation that went off they will have have the same timestamp.
Example: 5 issues from 5 different projects (any combination) have an automation to trigger on create: assignee person who created issue.
If all issues get created between 1:00 and 1:05. Automation won't get triggered until 1:15 and all the automations between 1-1:15 will get ran and will have the same timestamps.
I'm using automation version 7.2.8 I haven't see anything that lets me know how to troubleshoot this, like seeing how many automations are queued or if there is one automation that is causing this problem.