Hello,
I just posted a bug and now I need to edit it to add steps to reproduce bug but when I double click on the description it is not allowing me to edit the description.
Any ideas on why this is happening?
Hi Paul - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you referring to your Jira instance or to the Atlassian JAC where Jira bugs are entered?
Sorry I need to reply to your post not answer.
I am referring to my Jira instance. After I posted a bug in this particular project I can't double click on description and edit like I can on bugs posted in other projects. Are you aware of any steps my admin can take to allow me to edit this bug in the project I can't edit bugs in?
If you can't edit the Description, it's probably because the Description field is not on the Edit screen for that project.
Ok, so if you could can you please let me know the steps one would take to get the description field on the edit screen? Thank you for the quick replies.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.