Hey all,
I've been looking for a way to allow guests to subscribe to a public page to receive notifications of updates. Our use case is that there are hundreds of guests that visit the page for things like release notes, security notifications, etc. We'd like to provide a way for them to easily sign up to receive notifications when a new update has been posted.
I'm struggling to find a way to do so. From what I can tell my options to either be a confluence user and subscribe/watch, or maybe to set up an RSS feed. Is there anything that can be done to allow guest users to watch a page and get email notifications? If the answer is to force them to sign up for an account, does it just need to be a regular confluence account and not tied to any specific company (ex: eat off our license count)? Lastly, just to note, I've yet to look in the marketplace to see if there's anything that could be of use.
Thanks in advance!