It appears the 4th ORDER BY field is ignored. Is this a known limitation or a bug?
The ORDER BY clause I am using is sprint ASC, issuetype ASC, parent ASC, rank ASC.
The full JQL is:
project = EFP AND sprint is not EMPTY AND status != Done ORDER BY sprint ASC, issuetype ASC, parent ASC, rank ASC
For 3 issues with the same sprint, issuetype and parent, I see that the rank values are in the wrong order:
- 0|i00h3l (should be second of three)
- 0|i00h3j (should be first of three)
- 0|i00h3m (correct as third of three)
If I change the clause to sprint ASC, issuetype ASC, rank ASC, then rank order is correct.
Just for context, the reason I need this filter is because the Agile Backlog view that comes with a Scrum project does not allow me to filter out Done issues, nor can I add Quick Filters.
I learned that I can create my own board, where the "Board Settings" option is available and I can use a custom board filter, add Quick Filters, etc. However, there appears to be a bug where sprints, issues and epic names are missing from that board.