When importing a word doc, it will not load snips with shapes (Arrows) inserted. it will load normal snips.
Errors to Failed to import Shape
Hello @Roger Brunner , I am not sure what snips are in Word, but that is probably a bridge too far when it comes to importing Word docs. Generally they need to be pretty vanilla:
Hi @Roger Brunner
Change the arrow shapes to dots.
If you have some sort of visualization going on replacing that with --> or <-- in word and then import into confluence
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi Pramodh,
I have an image in word and have highlighted one of the areas there with a square box and an arrow(shape) to point. But while I import in confluence it takes only image and not the external arrow or square which I have used to highlight. Can you please help how that can be done or any other way where I can add or highlight in confluence itself after bringing in the image?
Thanks in Advance
Shriya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.