Hi,
field "reporter" can not seem to appear in create screen- even it appears in screen layout. "issue type"- the same. is not also appearing in the view screen.
what am I missing here?
Hi @NadiaV , welcome to the community.
The reporter is automatically defaulted to the person entering the information on the form. Regarding the issue type, It should exist on the create screen. Please share a bit more information about your situation. Maybe some screenshots would help. Are you using a team managed project or a company managed project?
Hi @NadiaV ,
Ideally once the user creates a new issue, he will be able to see the reporter field with his own user as the creator of the issue.
I'm not sure why you would need the reporter field in the issue creation. Do you want to allow the user to select another user to be the reporter?
Regards
Utkarsh
Yes. I want the reporter to be changed in the create screen
Ok, so in order for you or any project user to be able to view the reporter field, they must have the 'Modify Reporter' permission required by the 'Reporter' field.
Kindly check the project permissions and validate if you have the modify reporter permissions.
The thing is that I can't change setting there as it seems to be possible for standard versions only
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.