Hi - I am using JSM Cloud and just installed Script Runner.
In the documentation they talk about Behaviour tab but on the cloud version I cannot see any behaviour tab, am I missing something?
I'm trying to implement field level security.
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/behaviours
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/behaviours/behaviours-examples/field-level-permissions
Thanks
Hi @SS ,
The documentation you refer to is about ScriptRunner for Jira Server/Data Center.For Cloud you must have the following documentation, https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest
And at this time it is not possible to implement the Behaviours feature within ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud.See also https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/get-started/general-information/differences-between-scriptrunner-for-jira-server-and-jira-cloudRegards, Marco
Both of those documentations are for Jira Server/Data Center. This is the correct link for the Cloud instance - https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features
Behaviors is not available for Jira Cloud - https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/scriptrunner-migration/migrate-from-scriptrunner-for-jira-server-to-cloud/behaviors
Thanks @Marco Brundel & @Kristin Lyons so we cannot implement Permission at field level using Script Runner?
Sorry, but I don't know a solution/work around for the Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.