I'd like to modify the "Send to" section of the right-click menu on the Backlog view for Scrum boards so that it includes an option to add/remove tickets from sprints without affecting the Rank value.
Currently, when moving tickets between sprints and/or the backlog, the Rank field gets implicitly updated for some reason.
I'd like to be able to easily move tickets between sprints and/or the backlog while preserving the Rank values. The only way to do this currently is to directly edit the Sprint field on each ticket which is time consuming and not intuitive.
I've looked for add-ons or plugins to do this but haven't found any.
My last ditch effort is to create a plugin or add-on that adds this functionality and before I started wanted to know if others had already tried this or if there were impediments to building it.
Thanks and please let me know,
Davin Stewart