According to this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-an-announcement-banner-938846985.html, on Jira Cloud there should be possibility to add wiki markup to the banner. Is there any info how to do that?
Hey @Wojciech Klupś
According to this link https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77723 they have said that only plain text works. Adding rich text/html/js script is not an option yet.
Please check out the link and vote for the feature.
Regards,
Vishwas
Hey!Thanks for answering. Yeah, I know that they said that only plain text works but when I was looking for anything helpful in announcement banner topic I came across this link that I send and there is this part: "If you are using JIra Cloud, you can only use wiki markup in the banner." which is not consistent with their previous statement.
Understood !!
Yes the statement "If you are using Jira Cloud, you can only use wiki markup in the banner." is not matching to the feature working !!
I tried on my end didn't get a positive result, we have to vote the request and wait
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.