Hello
I'm currently working on cloud migration, and I can't give me the jira software admin right
I can't give this right to any group, even if I'm a admin
Any idea ?
You will need your Org admin to give you he additional admin permissions. If you are the Org (or system) admin and wish to give others admin permissions then go to User management section and find the desired user and click view details.
Thank for your answer
I'm a org admin, but can't give admin jira sotfware right to an user / group. Only user right.
I've any problem to give product admin right for jira admin or confluence
I have this issue as well.
I am an Org Admin but I cannot assign product admin roles to any groups or users.
As per the screenshot above, I can only assign a user role.
What is the issue here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.