My project is in the Task Tracking template and I would like to have an attachments age that allows me to see all the attachments that have been uploaded for each Task or subtask in one place, is this feasible?
Hi @Albert Nkansah ,
Welcome to the community!
I'm not sure about your question. Do you want to query all attachments under a Project in Jira Software or all attachments under a space in Confluence?
or looking for some macro in Confluence to show something from Jira...
I would like to be able to view all the attachments from my Jira Project o one page. Would I need to have Confluence in order to do so?
I don´t think so, but you asked this question under the product Confluence, what is confusing...
@Albert Nkansah
There are several apps that will help you manage attachments in Jira cloud. There come at an additional cost and can be found here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=attachments
I am really interested in what you are trying to do. Understanding the end goal might provide some additional options.
try some filtering first, do not know, what do you want to do with those annexes
i want to see which project is taking up so much storage space
@Gomez, Daniel This is how you can track storage. https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/ It does not provide the ability for you to see what projects, issues or attachments are using up the space. You can contact Atlassian support and see if that is something that they can provide https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.