Hello everyone!
I have admin rights in our Jira. Any newbie with access to Jira cannot see another project until the one they want is added to the project. No admin rights in a projects, except Jira-admin.
Sometimes people ask add release to a project or realise ver x.xx etc. I try decide it and i have such ideas like:
1. Lead of the project create some issue - queuns - releases
- Name: creat release Descrioption: x.xx
- Name: release version Description: x.xx
Something like that + automation rules
2. Best its - issue from Portal to our Service Desk project where they can choose
Project - visible must be only that they can see
what do to - release or create
They can choose ver of their project - if need or enter the name\ver
I understand that can realise by JQL, but maybe somebody did something like that.