I have a user that has been deleted (not disabled) from our service (they left the company and we're tidying up).
I can obviously still see their contributions, but what I'd like to be able to do is to search for the pages they worked on or ideally, created. Turns out this is tricky.
- I cannot add their name to a filter using the standard search page (as it isn't in the list).
- I tried to extract their anonymised userid from a page where they were listed as the creator and manually insert that into the search criteria (as that's what the filters do) - no results
- I tried the suggestions here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Filter-content-search-by-disabled-user/qaq-p/85520
- I had to tweak the url a bit to make the underlying search work, but to no avail - no results.
- I tried with their name, email userid (from above) and different elements of their name - no results
Is there way to do this? Happy for it to be a bit hacky where I inject search queries into the URL (as per the help article above) as it's not something I need to do every day. I'll take what I can get :-)
Suggestions and ideas welcomed.
Cheers,
Aaron