I am following the API reference given below:https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content-properties/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-id-property-post
But, the example is not well-crafted. I am not getting how to pass my content in the page properties macro and nothing present about "value" keyword.
Basically I want to create a Table as page properties in the confluence page so that I can link it to some other page. For testing purpose the payload that I am using is given below:
```
But it didn't reflected any change on the actual page.
Please help me out in what should be the payload for this api. Thanks!
Hi @nitesh yadav
I'm not sure, whether you can just update a table with confluence REST API.
What I would do is:
Your payload code needs the storage value of a page. Would be something like this
"body":{"storage":{"value":"<ac:structured-macro ac:name=\"details\" ac:schema-version=\"1\" data-layout=\"default\" ac:local-id=\"4d09c679-fc74-42e0-b299-b42b0f2374d6\" ac:macro-id=\"9aaba42d-3e46-49e5-92e2-de133b81965f\"><ac:rich-text-body><table data-layout=\"default\" ac:local-id=\"ea2f8c8e-ec48-49ab-bc8e-3d635f6fc357\"><colgroup><col style=\"width: 226.67px;\" /><col style=\"width: 226.67px;\" /><col style=\"width: 226.67px;\" /></colgroup><tbody><tr><th><p><strong>Test</strong></p></th><th><p><strong>test</strong></p></th><th><p><strong>test</strong></p></th></tr><tr><td><p>a</p></td><td><p>b</p></td><td><p>c</p></td></tr><tr><td><p>d</p></td><td><p>e</p></td><td><p>f</p></td></tr></tbody></table></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>","representation":"storage"
Hope this helps
Regards, Dominic
Just as a general tip: if you're working with page or space properties a lot, I can recommend the Property Inspector by Lively Apps. It's a free app that lets you view and edit properties in a UI. Quite helpful for debugging and changing pages to use the old editor.
EDIT: Whoops, I think you were talking about the Page Properties Macro and not about Page Properties? If that's the case: please ignore my answer.
Cheers,Sven
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.