I've searched for answers to this problem and it's suggested that the issues are not marked as "Done", but I'm certain they are!This is what I get when I try to complete the sprint:And when I look at the sprint report - some of those issues definitely look "Done"Here's the details of the first issue - suitably redacted+ details of the columns and statuses on the boardAny ideas?Thanks in advance.
Hi @Chris Horne
For Jira Scrum boards, it considers things as "done" for the sprint when they are in the right-most column on the board.
You could have two status values in that last column, and have people drop the issue on the appropriate one. Or, instead use resolution to indicate "rejected".
Kind regards,Bill
The resolution field MUST also be filled in addition to @Bill Sheboy comment
Only your "rejected" issues are "done" according to the board settings. The only thing that a board and its sprints and backlog consider "done" is the last column on the board.
Map your "done" status into the last column along with rejected, and get rid of the now empty second-to-last column, that will fix it all.
Great - That workedI was naively assuming that if the issue had a green tick to show it was "Done" then it was done...Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.