Hi,
I've created a few SLA's off of different calendars, but it doesn't look like Service Desk Manager is capturing the SLA's correctly.
The SLA's are determined once the Severity of a ticket is assigned and a status is moved from open to pending or work in progress
We have different SLA's based on times of day. I have pasted the SLA calendars and SLA's below.
- Calendars: Weekday Business Hours, Weekday Non-Business Hours, Weekends



SLA's:--Once a severity has been associated with a ticket, these are meant to track time from when an issue is created to when the status is assigned to pending or work in progress, according to the different calendars.



The problem I am having is when I am pulling reporting or looking at SLA's in the side window of the ticket field, I am getting the same performance across all SLA's, which doesn't make sense, given the ticket coming in at 1 time should only trigger one SLA.
For example, see the info on the ticket below.
For the below ticket, you can see all 3 SLA's have been checked off while the ticket was created at 03:17pm, aka during the Weekday Business Hours Calendar.
Ticket Example:
Created December 21, 2021, 3:17 PM

I would love any insight as to why all of the SLA's are being triggered when tickets are coming on under different schedules? I feel like this is the source of the problem and my set up might not be correct.
Please feel free to respond with any more additional info you need.
Thanks,
Bharath