When a non-administrator user clicks `Create project` they are shown the template screen and when selecting the `Software Development -> Bug Tracking` template, the creation button is greyed out and they are told they can't create Company Managed projects.
When I do the same process, I can create the project and at no step get an option to make it Team-Managed, resulting in a Company Managed project.
All of the help posts about this indicate that after clicking `Create project`, we should be seeing some sort of option to select what kind of project we want to create, THEN see the template selection screen. We are not getting this.
I'm a site admin for a standard plan team. I want all the users in a certain group that I created to be able to create projects; at this point, I don't care what type. Right now the permission for creating team-managed projects contains this group as well as the everyone group. I would be perfectly happy giving these users the ability to create company managed projects and the ability to change projects they are the lead on (i'd probably prefer this actually), but right now I'm the only person that can create projects, which is untenable.