HiI am building confluence documentation using sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder.Documentation is getting generated in the confluence but it is documented in the form of "blogs" instead of "pages". I am using sphinx version-4.2.0, sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder -1.7.0.Pls, let me know if any config is required to generate documentation in "pages".conf.pyextensions = ['sphinx.ext.autodoc','sphinx.ext.intersphinx','sphinx.ext.ifconfig','sphinx.ext.viewcode','sphinx.ext.githubpages','sphinxcontrib.confluencebuilder']confluence_publish = Trueconfluence_space_key = 'DEMO'confluence_server_url = 'https://<..>.atlassian.net/wiki/'Ref link-https://towardsdatascience.com/publish-python-project-documentation-on-confluence-html-using-sphinx-fad3a98b8eeb
Thank you!!!
Update-After downgrading version sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder from 1.7.0 to 1.6,Pages are getting created in new editor and docs is getting created successfully.<br>pip install sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder==1.6<br>
sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder from 1.7.0 to 1.6,Pages are getting created in new editor and docs is getting created successfully.<br>
pip install sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder==1.6
<br>
Hi @Divyank Mahalle welcome to the Atlassian community.
May I request you to contact the sphinx-contrib contact team for the same.
Oki Sure...https://github.com/sphinx-contrib/confluencebuilder/issues/600
Hi @G subramanyam ,It's now confirmed that sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder creating pages only and not the blogs while publishing the docs in the confluence.https://github.com/sphinx-contrib/confluencebuilder/issues/600But while the docs are getting published in confluence, pages are created in Legacy editor instead of the new editor .Is there any way I can select a new editor as default because I need to convert each page to a new editor after it is getting published in confluence.Again the issue is, even if the page is now converted to the new editor after that I run the command "make confluence" again all pages which are converted to the new editor are getting converted back to the legacy editor.I am creating a doc for more than 100+scripts using sphinxcontrib-confluencebuilder.Snap- Page view in Legacy Editor-Snap- Page view in New Editor after converting page to new editor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.