I am trying to add a Table of contents but the 'Preview' is not being visible.
@Martinez Yanez Arturo Welcome to Confluence!
You can preview the page before publishing by clicking on the ... in the upper right corner and selecting preview, or using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+E.
Hope this helps!
Thank you @Andy Gladstone but I want to see the Table of contents' preview, no the main sheet's preview .
I mean this one:
@Martinez Yanez Arturo check the documentation, this preview capability is not available when building on a templated page.
Insert the table of contents macro
This is broken.....
Even starting with blank page and adding heading of different levels....the PREVIEW DOES NOT show up.
@Martinez Yanez Arturo if my answer helped you, please consider marking it as accepted by smashing the Accept Answer button.
I hope your 2022 has been amazing!
Hi @Andy Gladstone, I'm struggling with the same problem, and being not able to preview the whole content on the page is a bit frustrating. The thing is that it worked somehow in the past even for templated pages and now it is gone.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.