So I kind of created and filled the table with Normal Text font, but now I want to change the cells text to Heading 6.
Can I do that in one click? or I have to click on every cell and change the font.
Thanks
Yasmine
Have you tried to select all text in the table and then choose the font?
@Yasmine Itani this is an inherent flaw in editing tables. When selecting the entire table, a group of cells, column, or row, the formatting you choose from the edit bar only gets applied to the first cell in the selection. You can only change the text format one cell at a time.
I did test @Jack Brickey's suggestion on my instance and could not apply the text format across all cells at once.
Hi @Yasmine Itani Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!I just tried it and couldn't find a way to get it done through one click. You will need to manually click on each cell and change its text to the required heading (You can also use keyboard shortcut CTRL + ALT + 1 and so on)
I cannot select just the text. It automatically selects the cells too.
This is what's happening with me. It's only changing the font of one cell
I need to retest when I have a few moments I think my experience was different. 🤔
Correct but I thought you were trying to change all text with an all cells?
I just did a quick test on my iPad and I was able to select the line before the table thru the line after the table which selected all contents in all cells. Then I could change using the format drop-down.
I am trying to change all texts within all cells, but it did not work out. I also tried the thin row right above my header (selected all column), but it did not work too.
I guess I will do that one by one.
Switch to the server/data center where this works? -- Sorry, I know a sarcastic answer. But now I have one more thing to add to the list of why Cloud is clearly not a finished product.
Maybe try to copy the table to Word, change to heading 6 and then paste it back into your page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.