Hello world,
I went into the Marketplace aka the "Import from Marketplace" via the plugins/servlet/wfshare-import.
I selected: Workflow | | Issue Types
Maintenance Dev Workflow = over all workflow... like the foundation.
Default Bugzilla Workflow = Bug / I'm using this for bug tracking.
Maintenance Test Workflow = Only for Zephyr for Jira.. It's a Test Case
management add on. - Don't worry about this one.
Is it possible to link the two workflows when a specific state intercepts?
The vanilla scenario for the MD workflow is: Open > Analysis> Design> Coding & Unit Testing > Code Review > Testing > Release > Done
The vanilla scenario for the DB workflow is: Create > Confirm > In Progress > Resolved > Verified > Closed.
Question 1: I'm going to change the close and done into complete:
MD workflow : Open > Analysis> Design> Coding & Unit Testing > Code Review > Testing > Release > Complete
DB workflow : Create > Confirm > In Progress > Resolved > Verified > Complete
Regardless if the ticket is a bug or a ticket/task I want it to appear as Complete
Question 2: When I discover a defect I want to to use the DB workflow until it is resolved and renter the MD workflow as Release.. Which will tell me team that the defect was verified and rested and it's ready for production.
MD workflow : Open > Analysis> Design> Coding & Unit Testing > Code Review > Testing > Release > Complete
DB workflow : Create > Confirm > In Progress > Resolved > Verified > Complete
Question 3:
If that's not possible I think I should customize the workflow like this:
MD workflow : Open > Analysis> Design> Coding & Unit Testing > Code Review > Testing > Release > Complete
DB workflow : Create > Confirm > In Progress > Resolved > Verified > Complete > Release > Complete
Thanks,
Akeem H.