I just started using Insight for managing our assets.
And I wanted to add an option to assign an employee to the asset. For example, laptop to the employee.
How do I do that?
Hi Roey, here is some documentation on “Insights” for Cloud. You might start there. There is a dedicated section for administration. insight-for-jira-cloud
Hey @Roey Josefsohn
We can do this I suppose, you need to add an attribute like "Laptop Assignee" which will be of type Jira User picker and associate this attribute to the object.
Please check out this link about attributes https://confluence.atlassian.com/insightapps/attributes-1085188613.html
Regards,
Vishwas
I tried in the attributes to add a "loanee" attribute, type "user". but it didn't find the right group. we have a group called Rapyd General, which all the users in the company are in it, but it didn't show up in the drop-down menu.
It should show up, I tried from my end group showed up. Try without giving any group name, it should show all group of your site.
And group search in the dropdown we have provide exact match
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.