Hi all,
I'm using Jira Cloud and I'm on a Kanban project.
I've set up a personal board to track my personal to dos.
I am also the account owner (and admin) on the site using my business email.
The workflow I'm trying to setup is that I can send emails from my personal email to Jira and issues are created from the emails.
Note that my personal email is not a user on Jira.
I have set it up as shown in the screenshot:

Now this part is working as expected. I can send emails from my personal email and issues are created with the default reporter being my business account (admin user).
The part that is not working is that If I reply to the same sent email from my personal gmail, I don't get a comment added to the Jira issue that was created. Nor do i get a new issue created from this second email in the thread.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks