I'm a Project Admin of a team managed project. Documentation for adding a subtask to an issue indicates when you open the issue, there should be a "Create Sub-Task" option below the Issue Summary. In our version/configuration of Jira Software-Cloud, the only option is to "Add a Child Issue". When doing so, the child issue is assigned it's own key, so basically when creating a Sub-Task with this method it looks like I'm actually creating multiple additional issues for which my initial issue is the parent. These issues are assigned the issue type of Sub-Task, but appear to be actual issues in themselves. Is this correct functionality? Is the documentation that references "Create Subtask" outdated or for a different product? Or is it possible that my company's configuration is different somehow? I have quite a few Sub-Tasks that I'd like to set up for this Issue Type. I'm concerned about producing a multitude of issues inadvertently.