I use automation to clone a ticket automatically when needed. For exemple, in one project, I have an epic "desktop" and an epic "mobile" and I need the same ticket in both. I also need those two tickets to be independent in their workflow.
I create a custom fields to mention in which epic I want this ticket to be clone. Then, I create an automation rule :
- When creating a ticket, if this custom field isn't empty, clone the ticket
- Then, change the epic link of the clone ticket, using the custom field
For the custom field, I tried an URL field to complete the exact URL of the epic. I also tried a short text field to complete the key of the epic.
In both case, it doesn't work. The ticket is well cloned but the epic is empty. Is there anyone who could help ?
Here is my rule
Note that : {{customfield_11582.value}} = https://studiometa.atlassian.net/browse/SM-402 which is the link of the epic I want my issue to be
