I need to be able to pull a weekly report that can give me the total number of issues per agent and the total time spent on issues (by client).
hi @Susana Cuellar , I use an addon for this - Time Reports for Jira . Please note that there are several other options in the marketplace and I am not trying to sell you on this specific one. With that said, it works fine for what I need and is reasonably priced in my opinion. It goes without saying that the reliability of the report is fully dependent on how religious your team is at entering data.
Hi @Susana Cuellar
Welcome to the community !!
For a readymade solution, to get the time spent data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
Along with this there are multiple other features like Time in Status, Links Hierarchy, Epic Hierarchy etc which the app provides.
Hi @Susana CuellarI recommend you to check out our Worklogs Time Tracking and Reports app. With Worklogs, you can generate custom reports based on your Jira Time Logs and Jira issue fields. So, you can check how much time did each user spent on which issue or client. You can also visualize the report with pie charts or bar charts.
In case of any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me here. I'll be happy to assist you.
I use the same add-on and it works great for us, also.
Hello @Susana Cuellar
I can recommend you to try Time in Status for Jira Cloud, which generates an Assignee time report that shows the amount of time each assignee has been assigned to the task. You just need to choose a particular assignee and track how long it takes them to solve each task.
In the "Total" column you can track the total time spent on all issues per agent.
This add-on is developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. So let me know if you have any questions.
Hope it helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.