This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Layouts, Columns and Sections
How do I set table column widths?
Cheers!
Setting table column widths with the simple table editor is supposedly coming soon.
In the interim, you will have to use the HTML Table, Row, Cell macros or put your table in the user macro described here:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/35764318
Since this question is in reference to page layouts, just to be clear, do you want to know about table columns or section columns?
Hi Milo,
It's table columns. I've seen the page I was on for page columns but its table columns I'm not able to set.
Thanks
See Controlling the Width of Table Columns and Column Width Example with Fixed Layout. This is part of Advanced Tables for Confluence.
Thanks for responding. I'm not a developer so this is outside my ability! Hopefully (DO YOU HEAR THIS ATLASSIAN?) the simple table editor will be available soon!
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.