I want to track the builds and deployment from my jira issues. So, someone can please share the steps required for integrating Jira with AWS CodePipeline.
please can any one help
Hi @Shantam Sondhi, and welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I realize this is an old question, but in the interest of discoverability for other users like @Gopi T, I'd like to mention that this can meanwhile be addressed by our (commercial) app Develop with AWS for Jira, which allows you to "integrate your AWS DevOps toolchain with the Atlassian Open DevOps experience"!
In principle you can also try to integrate AWS CodePipeline via the Jira REST API yourself. This is not for the faint of heart though, see my related answer for details.
Cheers,Steffen
Hi @Gopi T, and welcome to the Atlassian Community! I realize this is an old question, but to close the loop I've just provided an answer pointing to both a commercial and a DIY solution. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.