We had recently gone through an upgrade from JIRA Service Desk 4.05 to JIRA Service Management 4.20.
After upgrading, I was attempting to update existing automation rules. Basically the automation rule is to add our support team members as participants when a ticket is created.
I updated the automation to remove our support team members as participants. However, I am still noticing the automation rule is still persisting. Meaning, the support team members are still being added as participants.
Has anyone noticed this issue when going through an upgrade? I am using JIRA Service Management and help support it for my team and do not have full administration rights. So, I am unable to trace where the rule is coming from or why it's not updating.
I even attempted to create a brand new automation rule or turned off the old rule. However, I am noticing it's still persisting.
Does anyone know why this would happen or where I can troubleshoot this issue?