I am trying to edit the a recently edit project but can seem to find where it can be changed...below is the project info I will like change but dont see any way to change it
I had to make myself Admin in the project...
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Are you assigned the Administrator Role in this project?
Looking at a Company Managed Service project on my environment, where I am assigned to the Administrator role in the project (and I am also a Jira Admin, but not a Site Admin), when I navigate to the same page as you show then the Name and Intro text show as editable fields with a Save button displayed below the Intro Text field.
That was the secret sauce - thank you @Rob !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.