Hi!
I'm trying to create a Jira automation that sends a web request to an API endpoint and adds the response to the original issue.
I know my request should work(I tested it both with python requests and burp), but when I run it via Jira I get the following error -
<Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code><Message>The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your Google secret key and signing method.</Message>
I even went as far as setting up my own server to see exactly what the request looks like once It's out of Jira, and replicated it with all the additional headers I did not specify. It worked for me to run the request manually.
From everything I've read, It seems that the problem is that the signature is calculated before the squid proxy adds additional headers, and with said additional headers the old signature is no longer valid....
I have no control over the proxy or the calculation of the signature so I'm a bit lost for a solution and will appreciate any input 