How can the Projects gadget be configured to display more details without opening it? Can the information be customized?
Hi @Robert Rudolph - From your dashboard, go to project gadget, click on three dots, click configure.
Then you can choose:
I hope it will help.
@Robert Rudolph -
Hi Robert:
Welcome to the community. Can further clarify your ask - "Projects gadget be configured to display more details without opening it?"
Once you have configured the desired gadgets on your dashboard, it will display the data. What do you mean by "display more details without opening it?"
Please advise.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I agreed with @Muhammad Fahad suggestion. However, I would highly recommend you to create different dashboards to display details associated with each projects.
If you want to display information among all of your projects on your dashboard using just one gadget, then I would recommend the "Filter Results", "Issue Statistics", or "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" (set those gadgets using a saved filter).
Personally, I don't believe the "Projects" gadget doesn't give important details, thus we skip using it.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph
Still reviewing the best approach and which details would be important. I like information at a glance, so the project gadget is helpful. I would like to add more configurable options that could include; date, assignees, configurable shortcuts...
Hi Muhammad
Thanks for your response!
As mentioned previously, the projects gadget (currently) doesn't allow users to add more configurable options. So it is better to use other gadget as recommended in one of my latter response where I included an image of a demo dashboard.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.