I have various portals used for different parts of our business and I want to make it so only people in specific groups see the support portals. Currently everyone in the company is in a company wide organization, which technically works, but this allows everyone to see all of the portals. What I would like to do instead would be to create a separate Organization for each department at our company and use that to add access to specific portals instead, I can certainly do that already, but one issue is manually populating all of these groups with users will certainly generate errors (and more support tickets), so I want to know if it is possible to user a group that can be automatically updated based on membership in Active Directory / Azure to ensure consistency. I know you can do this with Internal Access Groups, but I wanted to know if you could also do this for an Organization as well.